NZCEL was established to give younger and ambitious structural engineers and drafters the opportunity to enhance and fast-track their career path. We aim to be a centre of excellence where mentoring is a key facet and having fun in your work is encouraged.
If you want to:
- gain sensible design experience;
- build good client-facing relationships, rather than being stuck in the "back room" as a little cog in a big machine;
- share your knowledge with your colleagues and, in turn, learn from others; and
- have fun...
... and if you:
- have excellent skills and qualifications that you wish to build on;
- have integrity and common sense and can take responsibility for yourself; and
- are prepared to enhance the skills of others...
... then we want to hear from you.
Apart from mentoring and encouragement to advance your career, rewards are a market salary and bonuses based on profits and simple agreed objectives. NZCEL's KPIs are primarily behavioural based and our company is based on 'human' values and talents, where 'individuality' is welcomed and encouraged.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us.